Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Three Times a Brides Maid Never a Bride.


This Saturday Emily is going to get married! It is an exiting time in our family, I love weddings they are such a happy time for all of us. When Val and Lindsey were married Last summer I was able to take part in there weddings. In the planing, decorating and being part of the wedding party. For Emmy's wedding it is no different. I loving being in the middle of the action, and even thought we are not planning two at the same time it is still very exiting.
For Val and Lindsey's weddings they bolth had there sisters as Brids maids. that means that I was a brids maid twice last summer. Emmy is having her sisters (Val, Lindsey, and Me) and three of her friends form high school (Jessica, cheyenne, and Lindsay) all be brides maids.
OH NO! This brings my count of being a brides maid up to three. And you all know the saying "Three times a brides maid never a bride." who know that at the tender age of 15 I would be cursed just because I have three sisters! oh well Maybe when Emmy tosses her flowers at the reception I can catch them and cancle out the bad luck.

1 comment:

Val said...

You are well on your way to "27 dresses"