Sunday, December 28, 2008

keeping my feet warm.

Our house is built like a casle. It is made out of cinder block, and so it does not keep heat in very well. Around the house you will see me in multiple sweaters with hoods on to keep me warm. But it is nearly imposible to warm up my feet. I will put layers of socks on, but my feet are so ice cold that they never quite thaw out. I have had to invent creative ways of keeping my feet and toes at a comfortable temperatuer. One way is to find one of our cats and have it sit on my feet. It is a rare ocation when this works becasue cats have a mind of their own. and dont like to sit were they are put. A more effective way is to have some one sit on my feet, but as the house hold gets smaller it becomes more difficult to find a person who will help me. So I have invented a way that is fool proof. I fill the tub with a little bit of piping hot water, and just slosh my feet in it for a wile. Then i dry them off and put on two layers of warm dry socks on. and i try to avoid stepping cold surfaces. Billy happend to walk by when I was doing this, he gave me a weird look and then took a picture.

No comments: