Sunday, December 7, 2008

Parking....Grr



In travel from kearns up to the U every saturday for Utah Youth symphony... i dont feel like parking far away to walk a wile. So i always park across the street from the Gardner Center (music building). I have parked there for the past 6 months, and never have had any problems, it has a No parking sign with an exeption on saturday/sunday/holidays. Yeserday i was leaving symphony and i got in my car, and drove off. At a stop light i noticed a paper on my windsheild. I knew it was a parking violation, but i couldnt check until i got home. So i get home and read it, and i got a parking citation, which costs $30. I was a little mad, i havnt told my parents yet, but if they are reading then they know now, and i am paying for it. I could fight it, but its only 30, so oh well. But i think they gave it to me because there is the Sign that says No parking sat/sun/holidays, and then 100 feet in front of that is a sign that says No parking execpt sundays. I was parked in between both of them. Now im a criminal and no body can trust me, just watch out, i might park in-front of your house.

2 comments:

Lors said...

What a great way to tell your parents. I would try and fight it, but then who knows maybe you would get a ticket while you are trying to fight the ticket. I know there is a story that my dad was going to go get his Dr. degree but the UofU rasied their parking and so he said forget it. good luck with your ticket!

The very Happy newly parents said...

You know you really should post more, I want to read about all of your hot dates!